since it's getting colder i have been putting pants on isaac. we only have one or two pairs so i tried putting his jeans on for church. oh boy, he is so cute! he looked like a little man! they were newborn pants (thanks auntie tanya) and they were still pretty big...i had to roll up the legs unless i wanted to pull them all the way up to his chest!

i couldn't get him to look at the camera...he just doesn't listen

he looks so grown up!

look at those rolls! (hey stacey, can you see your baby announcement on the fridge?)
8 comments:
OH MAN... I love the rolls! Nice announcement on your fridge! What a cute baby that is! That picture down below looks exactly like his Daddy!! That is too funny! And I love the birthing story since I never got to hear it because I am a bad friend and never call you!!! Sad...
Hooray for blogs! I love your sweet baby. He is so cute. Did I even have a clue you were ever pregnant? NO! But I am glad I get to see the end result at least. Congrats, he is so adorable. I could just smooch him. So glad we can keep in contact. Where are you? I'll get updated through your past posts.
i love the jeans! i am so excited to play dress up with our little guy; i already feel bad for him. the white shelf in our baby is from target i believe. i didn't actually buy it...in a way i kind of stole it...remember Brady and Heather Hawkins, well they left it in our garage at Stone Brook and they moved away, and so i just took it with me, i guess you can say I inherited it.
You are so funny- I found your blog b/c you sent me an email with your blog info. You sent it to my byui account. I am sure it was awhile ago, but I just checked it recently! That is hilarious. I totally forgot about scratching your arm. I so love your blog and will now stalk it. Love you!
What's up! I got an email about Whit's blog and saw the link to yours. I was actually thinking of our intramural soccer team becasue I am starting on a team in about two weeks with my crazy sister-in-law that had a baby LAST Thursday. It is so funny, we used to call our first boy "little man" also. I agree with Stacey, Derik and Issac looks so much alike in that picture in ftont of the fridge. Your weren't kidding about that birth story. I didn't have time to finish it in one lunch hour. Sorry, I'm out of it and don't have a blog. I'll let you know if I do. Congratulations. He's a cute chubby little guy.
he is so dang cute Kell. i love that you are so in love with him! what a good mom! :)
i love the picture of him and derik. oh my gosh it is so cute! he is so chubby!
cute cute cute! I love you little man he is aborable. I am glad to see you are doing great, it has been forever since I have seen or heard from you so am glad to have found your blog so we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment