Thursday, October 11, 2007

isaac pictures, of course





























































3 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

I think that isaac smiles more than any kid I know! Or maybe his mom takes more pictures than any mom I know. JK! Keep the pictures coming!

The Heaton's said...

Isaac is such a cutie, he' doesn't seem to sure about the purple animal ... why did he arrive 3 weeks early? yeah maybe you better post your labor story, but if it's scary i might have to wait until after i have connor to read it!

Karlee said...

I'm SOO glad you found my blog! Isn't this the greatest stalker tool EVER?! You can seriously find out what's going on in EVERYONE'S lives! I LOVE it! Your little Isaac is precious! He looks like such a happy baby! It's crazy to get on and see all these people I haven't seen in FOREVER who now have babies, moved from Rexburg and actually started the "grown up" life! I'll definately be stalking you as well finding out what else is going on in ya'll's life! Hope you don't mind!