Thursday, October 18, 2007

don't you just love him?

i love his face!















i should say face(s)...he has many















no matter how chunky he looks with those cheeks, he's still just a little guy!















my cousin amanda and her husband dustin got us this outfit. it is one of my favorites...i don't know if she knew, but these are the colors of the nursery!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He has soo much personality. I am loving seeing so much of Isaac! and the Halloween costume is classic, although, Kelly, he kind of looks like he's peeking out of green poo :) I love it!

Denisse said...

He's such a cute chunk!!!! I love chunky boys! They are too cute for words!!!! I love the little leg rolls! Braden has those too!!! Boys are just adorable aren't they!? I'm glad to see that you are doing well Kelly! I'm not lying when I say that I miss you being the RS President! You were such a good one! And you have such a wonderful spirit!!!!!!

Tanya said...

can't get enough of that picture of him with only his diaper on. don't worry isaac i will see you on friday! come to auntie!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh he looks cute in that outfit! I actually had no idea those were your nursery colors, I just liked them. :-) It's always nice when you can find colors other than pastels or screaming bright colors for baby clothes.