Tuesday, October 16, 2007

double double run

your screen does not need adjusting, your eyes are not fooling you...yes, I did get ANOTHER double run! My first double run was last Sunday with my brother, Marc as my partner (2nd picture). My next double run was tonight with my brother, TJ. I love these pictures. They capture my brother's personalities so well. They are hilarious and I love them so much. We have a lot of fun together.





3 comments:

Bonnie Ashford said...

When is it my turn to be your partner when you get a double run?? Once again, you go girl!

adorable pearsons said...

is that pinnochle? If so, get here right now so we can play a hand! Chad and I love that game but it seems like only old people know how to play and since we're so far away from grandma and grandpa we are out of luck! Awesome hand- so jealous

Lyndsie said...

Can you say "Lucky Girl"???!! That's pretty crazy Kell...very fun!