Monday, October 29, 2007

isaac's entourage

here's dad trying to take a picture of him and isaac...it looks like he was a little blinded by the light (anyone else start singing that springsteen song? ...blinded by the light, cut loose like a deuce another runner in the night...)
here's proud auntie angie...she got isaac that outfit. if you can't tell, those are elephant ears on the hat :)

we love you guys!

3 comments:

Denisse said...

Kelly-it was so fun to read your comment about Aaron Moore. I agree...I don't know why he's still single. He is really a good boy. A nice friend, he came all the way from Portland when Scott and I got married. I won't ever forget that he made such effort to be there. I really hope he finds a good girl. By the way, Isaac is sooooooo cute I want to squeeze him!!!!!!!

adorable pearsons said...

Your little guy is so cute Kelly..seriously I need to squeeze- not too hard, I promise! So is that your sister or your sister-in-law? She looks like such a proud aunt! PS- I was totally laughing at the entry below. Come down here so I can talk about myself, deal? We can take turns but I get to go first.

Unknown said...

I seriously want to smooch on your baby. He is soo cute and rolly polly. I love it. What a cute family you make. I can't wait to see what kind of personality he has. . . it is sure to be dynamite. :)