my sister insisted on the full-body shot...trust me i'm not that small already! on another note...look at that handsome little guy! he's over 12 lbs, but seem so small still! looks like having a couple chins runs in the family...sorry isaac my mom took this picture then went, "whoa! alien baby" whatever! he's soooo cute!! i just love this little guy!
What a handsome little guy, and you look fantastic too! I am officially tagging you to share 6 interesting things about yourself. Go to my blog for directions! Happy Halloween!
Isn't it so funny that you could take a million pictures of him, and he might look the same in every one but you just can't get enough of it!? Oh and for the record...YOU LOOK GREAT!
5 comments:
What a handsome little guy, and you look fantastic too! I am officially tagging you to share 6 interesting things about yourself. Go to my blog for directions! Happy Halloween!
You are definatly that small. I can't believe how big Issac is! What a cutie
Isn't it so funny that you could take a million pictures of him, and he might look the same in every one but you just can't get enough of it!? Oh and for the record...YOU LOOK GREAT!
Ok I must add too that you do look great! Isaac is just precious! I really think he's starting to get bigger---it's VERY handsome!
I totally agree with Stace, you look great Kelly! and Isaac is a cutie!
Post a Comment