Friday, October 5, 2007

more smiley pants

i had to make sure to give isaac a shout out. today is his 2 month mark as far as life outside my body is concerned. so, happy 2 months of the good life, isaac! we love you!













































4 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

What a cutie pie! I can't get ove rthose cheeks! They are to die for. I can't believe he is two months old already! Wow...time is flying by.

Schmidt Family said...

Hey Kelly-- You baby is such a cutie!! So I started a blog--it is ctahschmidt.blogspot.com!

Kara said...

He is just a doll- he looks healthy and strong, just the way you like them! I remember talking to Whitney at the end of July and she told me you were pregnant. How are you doing now that your body feels like it's been ran over by a train a couple times, I'm sorry that didn't sound too positive! Maybe that was just my experience, I hope not everyone goes through that. Where are you guys living now? I'm so happy we've met up in the blogging world so I can stalk you!!

Tanya said...

kelly it is midnight and i think you are looking at my blog right now and i am looking at yours. just move in already!