Friday, October 19, 2007

halloween...take 1

ok so i put his halloween costume on last night to see how it would fit him. it's a little strange, if you ask me. i'm not sure if i put it on right becaue the hood is really tight. as you can see...he was trying to eat it because it was all up in his face! when i finally took it off, as you can see below, he just loved being able to breathe again!



6 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh my gosh, I'm still laughing over that costume! His face is hilarious! He just looks like he is wondering if his mom is going to save him so that he can see and breath again. I love it!

Whitney said...

just another pea in a pod! that is seriously the funniest thing i've see all day! thanks for the good laugh widdle guy!! should i even guess what you and derek will be??

Lyndsie said...

the things we make our kids do! that is way too funny kell! i love the peapod...and even if he can't breathe...i mean he looks so dang cute...isn't that all that matters?! (i'm kidding)

Devon @ CrossTraining said...

I think thats the CUTEST Halloween outfit that I've ever seen. Get that little boy up here and bring his mom, we need some hangout-age!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute! I love his little face. Lucy's going to be a ballerina. I love the pea costume!

Zach and Nikky said...

Kelly, he is so cute!! Congratulations!