Ok so I got talked into going to a Mary Kay meeting tonight. I've been to tons of them because of close friends, but it never ceases to make me laugh. These women are crazy! So this is my story. I don't know why, but I always win things. If there's a prize to be won, I will lots of times win it. So I tell Leah (who took me to this exciting event) that I always win. We were joking around and when they started to announce the winners (only 4) she asked if she could hold my drink for when my name got called. I, of course, handed it to her. The first name to be called? not mine. the second name to be called? MINE! hahaha I love it. we just looked at each other and started laughing. You know those people that win and act all sheepish and awkward on their victory walk? Well not me! I've made that walk so many times I revel in it! Yeah Mary Kay!! This is what I won...a 2-in-1 Body Wash & Shave. I think I might like it...but if I don't I can always get something else...for FREE! 

No comments:
Post a Comment