Ok so I'm changing Isaac and I can tell he hurts (he gets gas) so I kinda spread his little bum cheeks apart. He toots a little and I'm expecting him to poo so I'm all kinds of prepared. I have a diaper under his bum and it's ready to catch the poop. Well the poop comes, just like I thought, and stupid me doesn't remember that if he's laying down it's more likely to go up his back. You know how there's not much elastic around the back so it's easier to come out? Well especially when the diaper is not latched it totally drains towards his back. So there's poop on the receiving blanket that's covering the changing table cover now (we try to preserve it as much as possible). Ok, I can handle that. I start to wipe his bum from the recent poop when it SHOOTS out like 4 feet! Of course I put my hand over it to stop it. Just a reaction, I guess. But before I could cover it, it shoots EVERYWHERE! Here is where I found the poop this time:
receiving blanket
changing table cover
side of changing table
desitin
baby powder
his pjs
my hand
and of course on the straps of the diaper so if I try to close it I'll get even more poop on me...and I did
So I just sat there holding my hand over his bum letting him poop all he wants. He finally got done and I got it all bundled up....just then he started peeing! I was surprised so I gasped and I think it scared him because he stopped. So now pee is on my shirt, the floor, and the changing table...and he's not totally relieved. Needless to say, we had an eventful morning....and a shower which involved the rest of peeing.
I love that it's still funny. I hope it always will be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment