walk a mile in his shoes...walk like an egyptian...walka walka walka...any way you put it, isaac's walking! we are so excited and he is already so good at it. it's kinda the way he's done all his milestones...eating foods, crawling, saying words. he seems to wait till he KNOWS he can do it well and then does it like he's been doing it his whole life! good job buddy! we love your little walking self!
6 comments:
Congrats! You'll be wishin' he wasn't walking pretty soon. I love that Taylin walks, but somedays I wish she would just sit pretty in my arms like when she was little. She's into everything!!!
It's still fun though and you just get to be a proud mom and cheer them on. I love it!
ahhh! That is so exciting! Hold on,,, its going to get crazy!
i hope i get to see it! we need to talk. i'll call you tonight.
Yay Isaac! Watch out he's free to make messes a lot quicker now!
kelly you're super nice! i'm so glad you enjoy my blog. don't feel one bit embarrassed for "blurking", i do it all the time, but i'm rarely nice enough to leave comments! by the way, i LOVE the picture of your little boy in the sink!
It is so fun when they become more mobile. But then it just gets nuts... climbing, bumping, bonking, etc. But I think they are happier when they can move around. Yeah Isaac!
Post a Comment