.jpg)
just sit back and relax ladies...
i decided there are a lot of things i want to blog about that just aren't suitable for every eye. i want to start my own private blog to talk about girl stuff...so if you'd like a piece of my girliness let me know your email address and i'll invite you to read on, reader. here are some less obvious people i expect to turn out for the club....teresa ashford, meleah ashford, jeannine ashford (all family members that claim to have looked at my blog before..and never left a comment...ah hum).
20 comments:
Hey Kelly....I'm all up for girl talk...wendydaniels@gmail.com
I'm dying to read it. johnsons.pdx@gmail.com :)
I'm dying to read it. johnsons.pdx@gmail.com :)
holy crap a lot has happened on your blog since I last read it! I'm glad Isaac is okay and how scary is that? And I'm a little nervous about signing up for your girl talk blog. . . but a little exciiited too haha. count me in girly
Count me in - for sure!!! Please...
jessicadriggs@hotmail.com
What the Heck.
flyfisherandtrex@hotmail.com
Yes please! katshowjet@yahoo.com
I'd like to join!
I was just stopping by to see how your little guy was doing, and I see you are starting a fun sounding girl talk blog- how fun, can I join? :)
I hope Issac is doing well, he is so adorable!
p.s, if It is ok, my email is kellenandcalise(at)gmail(dot)com
periods.nursing.mood swings.giddiness.shopping.chocolate.children.labor.food.style....oh count me in!
cmbk_pear@msn.com
Sure! amberjschmidt@gmail.com
THIS is gonna be good.
You know I want in! Do you still have my e.mail? If not... here it is... sheendaniels@hotmail.com.
Kelly:
Sure, I'd love to do some girly talk. My e-mail is brentadams552@msn.com.
Jill (Munns) Adams
I do! Sounds like fun.
My email is amandaadnama@yahoo.com
It's okay, a lot of my family don't leave comments on my blog either. :)
suprise!!! i am curious about your blog!!!
and my email address is scouttree@hotmail.com
fun!! my email is roc02002@byui.edu
Pick me! pick me!!
staceofbace@hotmail.com
Post a Comment