Thursday, September 25, 2008

playing catch up...

isaac showing us his new trick...i laugh every time i see this picture.













playing with the apples from grandpa's house...my aunt meleah and i later made applesauce with these...














playing in a baby toy. he thinks he's pretty funny in here...and he's right.














he begged me for like a week to play with these hamburger buns...i finally gave in and he went to town. ps. this is my favorite place in the house to eat...against the oven on the kitchen floor...so comfy!














being silly...i think he was actually trying to lick inside the bowl.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Kelly!: He is the cutest little thing! The pic of him shredding the bun to pieces has to a favorite. Mason used to do that with the toilet paper roll after he unrolled the whole thing. Those darn boys just keep us busy!

Jill

Me said...

Oh my heck, I have been trying to figure out how to find you for forever. I have missed you guys. I can't believe you have a baby, how exciting, he is darling. We need to get in contact and get updated on life.

The Heaton's said...

hey, my favorite place to sit and eat is on the kitchen floor against the refrigerator (mainly because the kitchen cupbords keep connor occupied and then i can eat my food in peace). issac is so cute, i love the nakie diaper boy.

Justin and Stacey said...

The nose picture...hilarious!! I want to squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

Awww cute! Guess what. That finger in the nose thing just gets worse, Lucy still does that and it bugs me! I don't know how to get her to stop, I feel like if I make a big deal about it she'll want to do it all the more. Kids. Lucy has that bouncy chair too! I love it, it's so soft. :)