i just wanted everyone who left a comment on my "poor isaac" post to know how much it means to me to have your support, thoughts, and prayers. it was the worst day of my life and it really means a lot to know that people feel for ya. you guys are the greatest...i really appreciate it...really!
9 comments:
umm, now i feel really lame. i just read the other post and wow, i can't believe you guys had to go through that. thank goodness he is healthy and safe, and NO MORE SCARES ISAAC!
Anytime girl! Hope all is better now! You and Derik are wonderful parents. Keep us posted on your little man!
About the Bunko Group- do you want to get everybody organized? I think you're the expert here! Count me in as one of the 12.
Kelly!!! I saw your blog on Tanya's blog who I found on Suzettes...guess that makes me a blog stalker. I just wanted to say hi. Your baby is adorable!!! I hope you are doing well.
What's your email address?
ummm i got your message. we need to talk and catch up.
tburger
Hope Isaac is still good! I love his little face in your banner! And seriously, could your banner be and cuter? Oh, and I'm in for bunko
That is so scary... I am glad to hear everything is okay. Isaac is such a cute boy. I can't believe how old he is... Kelan is 1 1/2 now. Spencer is going to School at ISU for his first year of Dental School then the last three years are in Omaha. They do this for Idaho residents because there isn't a Dental school in Idaho. I am communting to Rexburg to finish my last semester at BYUI. I love your blog it is so funny. Take care.
Oh my gosh, my niece went through the exact same thing. She eventually grew out of it. It's so scary, I know! But I'm sure he'll grow out of it. I'm sorry you guys have to go through this!
Post a Comment