i wish i really got done all the things i do in my sleepy mind. last night i rearranged our house (even added a few square feet), cleaned up the messes, folded all the laundry, did the dishes, and got all the shopping done. sometimes i even change diapers (that's a sucky one to wake up to undone), go to the bathroom (ditto), and get my hair cut... dont we wish it really worked that way?!
5 comments:
i was confused, then impressed, then amused. Thanks for your sweet voice mail the other night. Little miss first trimester was fast asleep by 10:00.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so excited for you. I hope it's a great one. Your family usually doesn't disappoint! love ya!
I do the same thing... only I'm not sleeping. Every morning i plan my day in my head, but only get a small portion of that done. I think I use to before I had kids?? But I am slowly forgetting what that was like! Probably boring.
happy be-lated birthday friend. i thought about you all day yesterday. this time difference is killing me - i waited all morning to i could finally call you (so it wasn't 4 your time) and the day got the best of me and before i knew it - bed time and i'm a snoozin! hope it was great and know that i really was thinking about you all day yesterday. post some pics so we know what we missed out on!
happy be-lated birthday friend. i thought about you all day yesterday. this time difference is killing me - i waited all morning to i could finally call you (so it wasn't 4 your time) and the day got the best of me and before i knew it - bed time and i'm a snoozin! hope it was great and know that i really was thinking about you all day yesterday. post some pics so we know what we missed out on!
Post a Comment