The 8's in my life...
8 TV shows I love to watch (recorded by our DVR) :- survivor
- desperate housewives
- brothers & sisters
- the office
- american gladiators
- the amazing race
- jon & kate plus 8
- most things on the discovery channel
8 Favorite Restaurants (I only have 4) :
- olive garden
- la hacienda real
- red robin
- paddingtons
8 Things that happened yesterday (nothing exciting, but here it is) :
- isaac woke up early crying and nothing would pacify him...so i finally got him back to sleep for another hour then he woke up at 8:30. too early!
- i showered...with isaac, of course
- isaac and i went to my grandpas to hang out
- had scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner with gpa
- isaac played with green beans, cottage cheese, and peaches...and ate bread and cheese
- my brother came over around 10pm to bring some rugs for us to use...he just went back to school to get a second bachelor's degree! o...s...u...oregon state...fight fight fight!
- i blogged...and blurked
- took another shower with isaac and he finally fell asleep around 11pm...ugh
8 Things I am looking forward to:
- halloween...trying to figure out what we are going to be
- thanksgiving...my aunt and uncle are hosting for the first time at their new house in corvallis. they have a covered hot tub and i called dibs on eating my thanksgiving dinner in the hot tub!
- getting isaac some more food. he had string cheese the other day and i let him go to town and he loved it!
- making my christmas cards
- isaac getting over this sickness
- going to the coast with my mom and sister...someday
- activating the new phone i got in the mail like a month ago :)
- hanging out with my brother who is visiting from california for a quick trip
8 Things on My Wish List:
- elmosize...for isaac. although i'm sure i will enjoy it thoroughly...
- the neighbors cats would stop pooping and puking on my door step
- a bigger kitchen
- re-do the bathrooms...primarily mine :)
- endless scrapbooking supplies...i use them to make super sweet cards
- my wrist would stop hurting...it's been bum since november of last year! i hurt it somehow and went to the doctor but never took the time to do occupational therapy. ugh...i hate it
- longer hair
- cool new clothes...ones stacey and clinton would be proud of
8 peeps that I am tagging:
oh geeze...how about you just do it if you want.
4 comments:
you haaad to bring up OSU, and so I haave to bring up mine...GO, FIGHT GO BIG BLUE FIGHT FIGHT BSU! :)
i liked reading your 8's.
Sorry Kelly...I had to laugh at the yucky thought that you have poop and puke on your doorstep from your neighbors pets!!!
Thanks for being such a sport and playing this game of tag.
Hey girl
Sorry Im not the best person to comment on blogs but every now and then I do. Anyways I know how you can get your neighbors cat to stop the pooping, just get a raccon trap put some food in it and boom the cat is trapped. Then call your local SPCA which is the pound and they will come and pick it up and you never have to worry about it again. My dad has caught 14 cats this way and Im about to get rid of the one that is pooping in my back yard. I know it sounds mean but by law a cat is to be in the house not outside so go get you a trap. I enjoy getting on your blog its fun to see where everyone is now. Hope all is well.
Suz
Post a Comment