so a lot of you (almost all...) have said they don't think they could be a savage beast like me. trust me when i say i thought the same about myself. sometimes we surprise ourselves. so although gross, don't count your self out. you never know what you'll end up being capable of. but i still think it was gross and don't know if i'll do it again...we'll see. i watched my grandpa do it this weekend and it didn't seem as gross for some reason. maybe because he had good knives and didn't have to put his full weight on it to break through a bone. ok, enough....
1 comment:
We'll leave the chicken skinning/deboning, etc to you. Once I was putting a turkey in a pan and it was too big so I had to twist the legs around and around and around until the bone tore away from the tendon. Oh my gosh, I have never forgotten that feeling. Sick, sick, sick. Haven't done it since.
So, I am still saying bravo! to you. I barely handled the turkey bone thing, I don't think I could use my whole weight to try and snap chicken bones. Ugh. Okay I am done. I can't talk about this anymore. I am getting sick just even imagining it.
Post a Comment