3/4 cup warm water
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp yeast
then i made my own pizza sauce since rachael ray says it's so easy and cheap. i found this recipe online and it doesn't even require any heat...although i let mine simmer for a few minutes since i didn't have the time to sit and let it marinade...
6 oz tomato paste
1 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cloves of garlic -minced
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1 tsp rosemary
salt and pepper to taste
i didn't have all the herbs so i just improvised. you can always use italian seasoning and that would be just fine. really you can put anything you want in there...onions, cut up tomatoes, more garlic...whatever! it actually made more than i needed so i have some left over.
you can brush the edges with olive oil for a little extra brown if you want. i did.
heat the oven to 450 degrees and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
i already started cutting the pizza when i realized i should take a picture of it.
it was so good...give it a try!
5 comments:
ok yum! that crust looks so good kelly!
Yeah, something new to try! That looks so yummy. I always need new ideas. Thanks Kelly! I always just use Ragu pizza sauce.
Have you ever had stromboli? I'll e-mail you the recipe if you want. It is like pizza (but a little different) and you could use that same sauce you made to dip.
I'm trying this tomorrow!!!
Thanks Kelly...
Yum! That looks really good! I love trying new recipes. Thanks, I'll have to try it!
Your pizza looks yummy! I will have to try your recipe. I haven't found one that I like.
Hope your feeling better!
Post a Comment