Monday, October 20, 2008

...what is my problem?

i'm sick again. this is the second time in a month. who gets sick twice in one month? sooo irritating!

6 comments:

Jill said...

So sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you get better soon. We miss you!

Schmidt Family said...

Yuck-- I hate that! We just did that too in our family. I hope that you fell better.

* Nancy * said...

I hope that you are getting enough rest! Take it easy.

Tanya said...

you have been sick a lot! i wonder what the deal is?

Tanya said...

you post that pizza kelly munns. you talk about the dough...you talk about the sauce...the toppings. you do it!

p.s. i think it is so funny that we made pizza the same night. i had already posted about it before we talked. we are kindred sisters.

The Hendricks ID said...

maybe somebody who is pregnant gets sick twice in a month.