on sunday isaac took this from the mother's lounge at church. he was playing with it for some time and somehow it ended up in my purse. can you tell what it is? it's a door stop...a dirty one.
We went to Palmyra this summer and when we got home and I was cleaning out my purse, I found a spoon from a bad restaurant that we went to. It's now in our silverware drawer...oops!
6 comments:
We went to Palmyra this summer and when we got home and I was cleaning out my purse, I found a spoon from a bad restaurant that we went to. It's now in our silverware drawer...oops!
That is dirty!!! Apparently he didn't stick it in his mouth! Lucky! Funny post!
you little cleptomaniac - but a cute one at that! just as long as he wasn't sucking on it i can forgive him for stealing it.
ha ha! come on isaac you need to steal something a little bigger and better. maybe a little somethin for your mama.
That is so funny and I am loving you blog.
uuummmm...it's been 2 days since you posted...
Post a Comment