Thursday, October 9, 2008

a moment in time...

yes it's 11pm and yes i'm eating at night...whatever. so isaac and i are sharing a bowl of corn flakes on the kitchen floor. he's standing at my side and has his hand on my shoulder when, between bites (and unprovoked), he gives me a sweet kiss. what a precious little moment in time...

5 comments:

bendanielsfamily said...

That is so cute. I'm also excited to hear that I'm not the only one whose kids are frequent visitors or the 11pm hour :) hey how do you get your blog looking so cute? do you use photoshop??

Jessica said...

That is WAAAy to cute. I would have been soaking it all up. Nothing beats a sweet kiss from your little ones!

RaeAnn said...

what is the name of your girlie blog???

Jill said...

Ooooh... kids do the sweetest things sometimes. And sometimes it is when we need the most.

Chance and Beth said...

How sweet! I really appreciate all of your help with this dairy allergy stuff, you're so great. Wish I could see you guys sooner. Lots of love and prayers headed your way!