i will NEVER get over how many rolls that kids has. i love it! lucy watched that video with me and screamed "hi baby" like 50 times. can't wait to see you!
Gabe was watching this video so closely...I am sure he thought to himself, "wow, I am not the only one who does this?" There is not one day that goes by that he doesn't pull out my pots, lids, and pans to the floor! I am glad to see that Gabe isn't the only one having this much fun!
LOVE THE ROLLS!! my coworker had to come and admire as well!! i CANNOT WAIT to see him!! ahhh this video is torture!! isaac it's me - auntie whitney . . i love you - you little chunky monkey, rolley polley, widdle boy!
3 comments:
i will NEVER get over how many rolls that kids has. i love it! lucy watched that video with me and screamed "hi baby" like 50 times. can't wait to see you!
Gabe was watching this video so closely...I am sure he thought to himself, "wow, I am not the only one who does this?"
There is not one day that goes by that he doesn't pull out my pots, lids, and pans to the floor!
I am glad to see that Gabe isn't the only one having this much fun!
LOVE THE ROLLS!! my coworker had to come and admire as well!! i CANNOT WAIT to see him!! ahhh this video is torture!! isaac it's me - auntie whitney . . i love you - you little chunky monkey, rolley polley, widdle boy!
Post a Comment