isaac sometimes doesn't like to let me do what i want. if i want to eat something he starts whining because he wants to eat too. if i'm trying to get something he'll follow me and start pulling at my pants. i'll come over to do something on the computer and he follows me and starts climbing up my leg until i get done or just give up. so he's found a new way to get what he wants. he's learned to turn off the computer. the tower is currently on the floor (i know, i know) and he's taught himself to press the power button. it's a sure way to get mom off the computer and paying attention to him again! what a smarty pants!
2 comments:
How come I never thought of just moving the tower off the floor, oh well. Babies seem to know how to get attention... and how I could go on and on about that one
I can so relate to this one! Gabe does the exact thing and turns off the computer!!!
They need to make desks that have the tower higher off the floor...either that I should buy a laptop.
Post a Comment