Thursday, July 31, 2008

i hate sick kids!!

who knows why this is happening in the middle of the summer, but it sounds like isaac has a cold. we just got back from boise and he was around a lot of different people so maybe he got something there. poor guy...he can't breathe out of his nose which makes sleeping and eating difficult. i tried holding mentholatum under his nose to see if it'd clear him up and it didnt last long. i'm afraid to put it on his skin because i think he'll smear it everywhere and get it in his eyes. oh what to do, what to do...

4 comments:

Tanya said...

put baby saline in his nose and suck those boogers out.

Schmidt Family said...

You can also close the door in your bathroom and do a stam shower. put the methloatum on his chest with a shirt on too. I hate sick kids!!! I hope it is just a quick cold!

Schmidt Family said...

Steam shower!!!

Unknown said...

Saline all the way Kelly, you may have to wrestle him, but it really is the best thing. . . and I don't hate sick kids. . .