Monday, July 21, 2008

marion county fair...not trashy at all

here's isaac and lucy lulu trying to be friends. isaac sure likes her.













tanya being cute with my baby. she just loves when he will go to her!













here is tanya showing isaac the really fat dog--as he would call it.













i had trey take our picture...i thought he was going to get isaac in there too, but he wasn't so instructed. what a good direction-follower! ps. i can't believe he's old enough to take our picture! (he turned 4 two days later...)

3 comments:

RaeAnn said...

ok, i have been so looking forward to seeing all the girls, but i just realized I actually get to meet your kids!!! I am so excited! Of course, i feel like I know Isaac pretty well by now, what with all the late night phone calls and what not, but still, to see him in person? Wow.

Tanya said...

kelly i will kill you for putting like a thousand pictures of me on your blog! seriously that is more pictures of me than i have ever let slip through on mine! you are so dead!

* Nancy * said...

All I can say is that I am glad that you have a friend like Tanya...and Isaac is sooo darn cute!!