his new thing is to lay flat on the floor and suck things...the floor, books, whatever. so here he is sucking the food on his book.
he kept making this hilarious face when he saw the red light on the camera. it was like clockwork. he'd go straight faced after i took the picture. i think you might be able to see his two teeth on the bottom. he got them on july 6th and 13th!
now THIS is the cute baby face i love.
there's that silly big smile again!
4 comments:
Kelly,
All I could do while reading this post was laugh...you have the funniest things to say about Isaac and Isaac is the cutest little guy! Isaac really does have so many funny faces...how do you get anything done around your house?
So cute Kelly! He is just to die for. Make sure to give Whiters a BIG hug for me!!
He's SOO cute! I love the face he makes when he sees the red light! He is SUCH a good mix of you both and I LOVE those cheeks! Do I say that alot? HA! It's just the truth that's why!
i am happy to be able to say that i have seen those sweet little rolls in person. he is so cute kelly. i wish he loved me like he does uncle mike. maybe i can bribe him with candy without you knowing :o)
Post a Comment