i realize i've turned into one of the most boring blogs lately. what's the deal? it seems like no one is blogging as much anymore. are we done blogging? is the honeymoon over? oh well, i'll do what i can...
today i feel like i'm a young child growing up with minor luxuries. our tv is going out and you have to smack the top of it every couple minutes to bring the picture back. it goes away after a few rounds of smacks, but it's still nostalgic for me.
dear tv,
even though we bought you 6 years ago for $500 (and i'm sure you're worth about $30 today) thanks for being old school enough to bring back memories from 20 years ago. it's a little annoying, but i slightly enjoy smacking you to fix things. plus, i think isaac thinks it's sort of cool...
9 comments:
I've been wondering the SAME thing...is the whole blogging frenzy OVER?!?! I HOPE not! I'm too obsessed with stalking for it to end...
Aww, I don't know what I'd do with out my tv. Sad.
It's summer.
Yes, blogging has officially come to a halt for summer. People are out and about. At the lake and at Disneyland I guess. :)
Good luck with your TV. Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance?
i don't watch sytycd but i've seen it. i watched some of the auditions. i think derik likes it more than i do :)
I know I've been in a blogging rut lately. It doesn't help that all of the blogs I stalk have been quiet too. I still blog in my head but just can't find the time to get it out there. Let's blame the good weather and hope we all get back to it when it starts getting cold again!
Put me down for guilty for not blogging. Yours will never be boring. You must have something exciting coming up??
if you are living in oregon and only have 3 months of summer then the blog comes last on the list of things to do.
p.s. we need to talk ok bye
Don't worry, my blog has always been boring!! I am so not a writer. My blog consists of pictures and a few descriptions of the pictures. Oh well. I never was a good writer, as far as the entertainment value goes and I'm sure I won't be starting any time soon. :)
PS. Hooray for Derik's pay raise!! It must be nice to have a husband who actually has a paycheck. Someday I will know what that's like.
~Stacey
Post a Comment