Monday, July 20, 2009

i have a BIG problem!

since i was about 18 years old i've had this weird ear itch. i itch it and itch it and it gets all nasty inside. i'm used to it now, but after being to the doctor for it a couple times, nothing takes care of it. it's to the point now where i can feel my ear get swollen because i itch it so bad. but no worries, just a little neosporin on a q-tip and we're like new the next day.

seriously though...i'll probably go deaf in this ear. i can't imagine the ten years of abuse it's taken from me and my q-tips has done it any good...poor me.

5 comments:

Suki Lotti said...

Can't say I have anything to say about your weird ear thing...

But you sure did find me! And now I've found you. Yeah, I still need to do actual pictures on my blog. Seriously, what's up with me not having a profile picture yet? I'm just lame, lazy, and almost never on my blog at home which is where all my pictures are.

Unknown said...

yeah, Kelly, that is pretty weird. . .hahaha. I'm sorry girl.

Jill said...

eeeek. That doesn't sound like fun at all.

Chance and Beth said...

Uh that's gross Kelly... But I still love you... Which ear again so I know what side to sit by...?

Tamara said...

I love your blog, Kelly, cuz you're just honest and that is the BEST. I love it when you (or anyone else) blog about weird personal/body stuff. Cuz we all have 'em, but nobody ever says anything, and then in your own mind, you're like, "what, am I just a freak show or what?" So seriously, thanks for sharing. Loveya. :)