how many times do i use the bathroom with no toilet paper before i replenish the supply? today...4. what's my problem? you'd think i'd go grab a few rolls and throw them in the direction of the bathroom--maybe even get one or two IN the bathroom for easy access in the event that i don't think about kicking them all the way in on my next trip. bet i won't (that's my own mind trick because if someone says i can't do something i normally try that much harder...)
7 comments:
Okay, that's just gross. :)
hahaha. . . seriously, I swear I am always the one who sits down to empty rolls.
Anyways. . . I hear its pretty hard to refill those toilet paper rolls. You probably can't hack it.
ok PAM...i always replenish. even the bathrooms i don't use (ie. derik's--yes i'm too stubborn to share when i don't have to). and don't even go there because to top it all off i even recycle the toilet paper roll and the wrapper from the new one! so EAT IT!
I will never forget when I worriedly asked if I ran out of t.p. in the guest bath while you were here, and you said ya, you just "b.a.'ed" it to the other part of the bathroom to get a new roll. Still makes me laugh and laugh.
I hate when I sit down to NO toilet paper in the bathroom!!! I usually call out for gabe to go and get me a roll or I yell out to Tim to get me some toilet paper!
Way to go Kelly on RECYCLING!
ok, i have to comment real quick to pam. do you realize i didn't even get what you were doing about telling me i couldn't hack it? i was like, OH YES I CAN! see how well that works? and i did put the toilet paper in the bathroom after the post...
Yay for TMI!! BA-ing it... BAH HAHAHAHA! LOVE it.
Post a Comment