You crack me up, girl. DUH, you're genius-- like any of us doubted you?? Pish. But illegal-- oh baby! I got pulled over for speeding less than a month after we moved here and it was only my incoherent, postpartum depression blubbering that got me out of a ticket for not having an Oregon driver's license, although he still nailed me for over $250 for the speeding. (In a school zone in the summer, of a school that had never been open yet. Nice.) Livin' on the wild side, you crazy girl!
I completely forgot that you failed too. Julie took me to take my test for my permit (I only "skimmed" the book) and I totally failed...miserably! Congrats on a 97%!
7 comments:
KELLY - I am not surprised!! Way to go and isn't nice to have this test over with!!!
Woohoo! Good job!
Yeah! I guess it goes to show you've got common sense. That's all those tests are anyway. :)
congrats. I knew you could do it.
Oh my little Kelly. I'm so proud.
You crack me up, girl. DUH, you're genius-- like any of us doubted you?? Pish. But illegal-- oh baby! I got pulled over for speeding less than a month after we moved here and it was only my incoherent, postpartum depression blubbering that got me out of a ticket for not having an Oregon driver's license, although he still nailed me for over $250 for the speeding. (In a school zone in the summer, of a school that had never been open yet. Nice.) Livin' on the wild side, you crazy girl!
I completely forgot that you failed too. Julie took me to take my test for my permit (I only "skimmed" the book) and I totally failed...miserably! Congrats on a 97%!
Post a Comment