Tuesday, July 28, 2009

medical update...

most of you don't know, but i've been having some medical issues for the past few months. i haven't been feeling well but i've done a lot of research and seen the doctor a couple times and they've confirmed that i suffer from what nearly 6 million americans do each year. luckily there's a cure, but i have yet to experience the worst of it. in about 6 months i'm supposed to have a really hard time with this condition. luckily, if all goes well, it ends in the birth of a beautiful new addition to our family. holla!

37 comments:

Ronda said...

I hope you dont mind I got your blog address from Rhonda. And maybe you dont remember me, I met you at Devins wedding. Any how. I am really excited for you.. Congratulations on your soon to be new addition! You make em so cute... (Isaac)!!

Schmidt Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Jessica said...

Holla is RIGHT!! Whoo HOO!!
How FUN! CONGRATS!
I LOVED that post! Could I borrow it? I mean not right now but for future use?? Seriously?!!

amber schmidt said...

Congrats!!! For a minute I thought you had cancer!! I hope you are feeling good!

Kristi Clinger said...

YEAH!! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. I'm excited for you guys.

* Nancy * said...

Kelly, I was so worried, but now so HAPPY to know why I shouldn't be! Congrats - I really can't wait to talk to you!

Kelly Munns said...

it's all yours jessica. i've been thinking about it for a long time and today it just came to me like a poet who didn't even know it!

RaeAnn said...

I have thought all your last random posts were code for this one...so am glad to finally take my detective hat off and put my party hat on!!!
Congrats!

Tamara said...

I say, I say, I say WHAT??!!! RIGHT ON, girlie! So I guess that means that you've been doing more than kissing?? LOL!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Chance and Beth said...

Hooray, I'm so glad we can finally talk about this!! I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling better. Miss you so much! (Yay for babies!)

The Jarmans said...

That is SO AWESOME! I am so excited for you! I guess I will have to start working on my pay it forward gift to you :) but maybe i will wait to know the sex ... if you are going to share that is.

CONGRATS!

Jill said...

Yeah! I'm way excited that you announced this. I've almost spilled the beans too many times in my comments. :)

Good luck. I hope you're feeling better.

Julia said...

Yikes, dont scare me like that! Congrats!! You're a sneaky one :)

Karlee said...

Call it having a "blonde" moment but I seriously read this post THREE times wondering, "Why won't she just tell us what the problem is...is it a thyroid issue?" I'm SOOO RETARDED! Then it FINALLY clicked that you're PREGNANT!!!!!!! CONGRATS!! That's SOO exciting! Boy or girl? Do you care? Can't wait to hear more!

Kara said...

You are too funny! Congrats!

Bonnie Ashford said...

Bodna is so happy to be having another grandchild! Love you!

Maddy said...

FINALLY!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! p.s. found your blog, going to link to you! hehehehe

Kelly Munns said...

karlee karlee karlee...you are funny. of course i'll find out what it is and of course, lara, i'll share the news. afterall, i'm a planner.

Rhonda Munns said...

How cute. You know we are sooooo excited. I'm glad you are sharing now. Can't wait to find out, boy or girl.

Suki Lotti said...

Do I HAVE to congratulate you? Geez...

We can be fat together, kay? I'm not that far ahead of you.

Unknown said...

you little trickster. . . I totally thought you had ms or something! :) Yay for baby #2!

Devon @ CrossTraining said...

You are such a goofball! Love the announcement... even though I already knew. Are you "announcing" it on Facebook yet? Congratulations, 2 is fun!!!

Tanya said...

that was clever. ha ha! can't wait to see that little cutie pie. i'll come to the hospital and blow dry your hair for you mmmk.

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! That's very happy news! :)

Beth Willmore said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you Kelly! Maybe it will be triplets... now that would be fun! Love you!

bendanielsfamily said...

wow...congrats!!! how exciting!!!

Katy said...

Congrats! So exciting!

stacy said...

Contgraulations! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! {I just had to get that off my chest} I almost asked you a few days ago when I read your comment on my blog about birth announcements. I heard from somebody who heard from somebody. Anyway, I'm so happy for you! Keep us posted!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

YAY! Congratulations! I loved that post...you are too funny! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Melissa said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Keep us updated!

S and K said...

Well wasn't that tricky!!!! You really had me worried there for a minute! At least it ends well! :) I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl! Hope you getting feeling better soon!

Whitney said...

since i'm on vacay all summer i haven't been keeping up on the blogs like i should and i about died and felt really really bad that you had some "medical condition" prob for some time now and here i am just now finding out about it . .. and then i kept reading and to my hearts delight .. a new babe!! donteverdothattomeagainyouhearyougonnagiveagirlaheartattackbutraisetheroofandhollabackbigdandlittlekaremakingbabieswhatevenaboutit!! :) congrats!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, you can tell I've been out of town!! Holy cow! Congrats!! I hope you are feeling okay now!!

Crystal said...

Congrats Kelly!!! How wonderful!! I love reading your blog. At least you update it more than my sister does. Maybe when you have two at home, you won't update as much either. Good Luck with your condition!!

MommyJo said...

Way awesome!!! that is a good age gap between the kids! I am sure that Isaac will be a great big brother!;) So fun!:)

maggie said...

am I really the 36th Comment!?! I mean really Kelly......

congratulations!!

maggie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.