Thursday, July 23, 2009
she's got a ticket to ride....
ok so i've lived in oregon for 2 and a half years and i'm just now getting around to getting my oregon driver's license. i have to take the written test...not the driving test, thankfully! i'm nervous because i don't have the patience to go through the whole 100+ page manual...and i failed my written test like two or three times when i was 16. i, then, still didn't have the patience to read the full manual. so wish me luck. i've got all my documents ready (plus some...you know how the dmv can be!) and i've taken all the practice tests possible. i'll continue to look through the manual as much as possible today, but i'm going to take the test tomorrow...ready or not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
at least you didn't GET a ticket IN YOUR ride!
no kidding. thanks mom...you can always make me laugh. ps. i imagined you dancing on so you think you can dance last night. i laughed.
Good luck! I'd be a little nervous too...I'm sure I've made up my own rules in the last 10 years. lol
So does that mean you haven't been driving for the past 2.5 years? Why do you have to retest?
no, wife of a cop...but that's what i'll tell the dmv (assuming i don't drive myself). but seriously, i don't drive much. and i have a valid idaho driver's license that expires in a couple months. i just didn't want to take the test and pay the fees. now i have no choice!
i just got my license in colorado and they required NOTHING of me. seriously, anyone could get a license here. it's a little weird and makes me a little nervous to drive knowing that other drivers also didn't have to prove their aptitude. anywho, good luck on your test. i remember taking it in california and it was super hard and ridiculous. like "how many feet away should you be driving from a truck after 6pm?"
Kelly, you'll do great...you've got the skimming through a book down from college!
I totally understand though, I was so nervous to take the ut drivers license test just last year.
The key is to take your time and if it's open book you'll find all answer but one...sometimes they trick you! ;) Great I hope I didn't make you even more nervous!
Let us know how it went for you. :)
They make you take a TEST AGAIN?!?! I thought you only did that at like 16? When I got my license here in TX, it was quick new picture and that was about it! I was SOOO happy I didn't have to take a test because I don't know if I'd pass.....sad I know! But really, who REALLY knows all the laws of the road?!?
exactly jocelyn...it's like how many feet does it take a passenger car to stop if going 35 mph...in october. it's lame. i'm pretty sure i'll fail, but i hope by the grace of God that i pass.
good luck...any DMV is on my hit list. they're always so serious grumpy and non sympathetic :)
Oh this is gonna be good. Can't wait to see how you do. ;)
Post a Comment