i just had to post this. this is my old neighbor, matt, and his snuggie. i saw this and thought it was brilliant...a must-share! i especially love the pouty face and the raised eyebrows... nicely done, matt!
Haha! My sister's roommates got her one of these for her birthday. They are so funny!!! And the commercial is even cheesier! I can't wait for your bachelor post for the finale!!!
om'goodness. It took my brilliant husband to remind me that it's nothing but a good 'ol bathrobe ya put on yer front-side instead of yer backside. Well jeesh, now I wish I'd never given away that humongous, plush lavender bathrobe I had a few years ago... waaaaah.
2 comments:
Haha! My sister's roommates got her one of these for her birthday. They are so funny!!! And the commercial is even cheesier! I can't wait for your bachelor post for the finale!!!
om'goodness. It took my brilliant husband to remind me that it's nothing but a good 'ol bathrobe ya put on yer front-side instead of yer backside. Well jeesh, now I wish I'd never given away that humongous, plush lavender bathrobe I had a few years ago... waaaaah.
Post a Comment