Thursday, February 26, 2009

just another day...

first we start off the day with a few movies...yes, a few. normally the same ones. it's a good distraction while i get things done.

















then he begs me to go outside. rain or shine. i try to hold off until about 10 or 11 so he'll run himself tired.

















he looks so little when you stand back a bit...

















then it's nap time...dark, i know. i wouldn't have it any other way...

















and back outside...

5 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

I love it that he wants to go outside every minute! I can't wait until it warms up here, so the kids and I can play outside! BTW thanks for the HILARIOUS comment on my blog! Yeah definitely call me when you come up and we can get together. I'm pretty much always just hanging out!

bendanielsfamily said...

how nice of you to watch movies with him...you're a much better mom than me ;) I can handle 30 min of curious george then I'm done :) My little Zach has those jammies too and he's the one that wants to LIVE outside in the cold and rain

Jill said...

What a fun boy! My kids would live outside all day, too. What a good mom you are to venture out in the rain!

Unknown said...

ha ha i love it! i think it is so great that he enjoys being outside so much! what a fun little guy.

Denisse said...

The Bachelor is tonight Kelly!!!!!! Are you SUPER excited????

BTW, that little Isaac is sure adorable!!!:)