it's bachelor recap time and in honor of my bff tanya...what even about it?!
so did anyone else think that melissa was awkward again? she needs to loosen up! i just don't see it! i thought i really liked her, and i still think i do, but everything just seems forced when she's with jason. she's too polite...she talks to him like he's a king or something. using phrases like, "oh absolutely" and "hence tonight". ok, now i know people say things like that and it's not completely weird, but for her, it just doesn't seem natural. and she brought out that lisp again. stop that!
now, naomi opened up and was completely herself. i liked her this episode more than before, but two things...1) i wish she'd talk without her tongue so much and 2) i just don't see her having that life long connection with jason. we'll see how that hometown date goes for her-dead dove and all...
haha jillian...oh jillian... she did a 180! now she's jealous? what's up with that...she was the "cool" girl last episode when all the other girls were freaking out. now she's just like them. muahahaha! ps. was anyone else a little weirded out by their wedding kiss in the coffee shop? who does that? i guess i'm not a PDA'er...but i do like her. i think she's a serious front-runner.
i also have to say that i'm starting to like molly more and more! there's not one girl this season that i just can't stand. normally there's someone that's mean or just completely off...but not this time! he's got quality chicks in there, don't ya think? i like molly because she's so comfortable with herself and she seems real. she's not awkward and she's a pretty funny girl. we'll see how this goes at her hometown. something always bad has to happen, though. at least that's what they want you to think!
now for stephanie...sweet sweet stephanie! i told you, tj...she didn't start throwing tables, ripping paintings and knocking over statues! she's too gracious...just like i knew she would be! is she the next bachelorette? maybe? hmmm....? chew on that for a minute...
now for the return of the mack...i mean deanna. i suppose it would only make sense if she came after the hometown dates. afterall, she had hers! so let the drama begin in two weeks maybe?
9 comments:
I love your blogs abotu the bachelor! I was watching lastnight wondering what you were going to say about each girl.
I am with you on the whole coffee shop PDA crap i was wondering if anyone else thought it was weird that they were doing that there.... I wonder if they closed it down and they were the only ones there?? I guess they were right by a window so still real weird.
I think it is going to come down to Melissa and Molly unless you are right and Deanna comes back!!!
I, too, love your synopsis!
I think it's going to come down to Molly and Jillian. I have this theory that the girl who is chosen in the end, has less footage of her throughout the season so it's a surprise to the audience. And I think Molly has had the least screen time, yet he seems to have a connection with her when they do show them together.
I didn't even think about Stephanie being the next Bachelorette... but now that you mention it, I could totally see it. I just wonder if she's TOO nice. I think it'd be so hard for her to dump guys week after week. I thought she was annoying at first but she really grew on me the last few episodes.
I'm looking forward to your recap next week!
Okay. OKAY! FINE!! Now I have to check it out for myself. When the crap is it even on?
I updated mine... 'bout dang time.
We traded. How weird!! I'm still helping with the birthday dinner.
Where are you? RS was SO GOOD. Like, not that I'm missing you or anything. Wait. Ummm... I'm FINE! NEVERMIND! Don't worry about keeping poor little ME company. Jeesh.
Did you know Megan's got a bun?
Alright, here it goes. This may be a little long.
Melissa- I agree about the lisp thing, its a little annoying, but I like her. I don't think she's awkward so much, but I do think she seems really young, younger than the other girls. I hate the little thing she does with her hair - poofing it up in the back, it is way too Texas. And hello? Did you see those shorts she was wearing- they were up her butt crack! I think she'll be the final three for sure.
Naomi - I hate her, that's right I said it. She is greasy and it bugs me. Can she please pull her hair back once!!! I just don't see anything really between her and Jason. And frankly, I don't think he was planning on keeping her, but I don't think he's attracted to Stephanie (even though he wanted to be), and couldn't keep her around with a kid any more. She'll be gone next time. Plus, her underbite! Ah!
Jillian- she's my favorite. She seems by far the most mature and down to earth and real. It didn't bug me that she got jealous because it seemed like we got to see her real side; she's isn't always bubbly and perky. Plus, I love her style, I think she always looks cute. She will definitely be one of the final two.
Molly - I'm still not sold on her. She does bug me less and less though. I just think Jason is really attracted to her, and she's a fun girl, but I'm not sure there is much else there. She just seems like she doesn't have any depth, and she's a little fake around Jason. She may be in the final two, but I don't think she'll be the last person standing.
Stephanie - she's a classy lady. I still think she looks 40 and she has definitely had some work done. And come on, the feather vest!!! She is sort of a pageant girl. But she is nice, so I am hoping she's the next bachelorette. I definitely think it would be entertaining. I just am not sure if she would leave her daughter again . . . hmmm.
Okay, that's all :)
Hey friend! Ok so I'm definitely not up on my Bachelor information like you are, but I just wanted to drop you a quick note to see if you're still alive and how your little fam is doing! I'm glad that you're still freakin' hilarious!
frick. i missed it again! i watched last week just so i could understand your blog and then i forgot this week! i guess stephanie is gone then? i saw that coming even from only watching it once. she should have been gone last week.
Ooohhh... the bachelor, oh, how I love it! I love this season, and even better that they give us two hours instead of one every Monday- Thank you ABC.
As for Molly- Steve likes her. She's a nice girl- a little young but nice. At first it was a little awkward at work, and he could tell that it was hard for her. We're nearly positive she doesn't win, so it's probably hard for her to continue to come to work with a smile on her face and pretend everything's great. Steve said a few times he could tell she was just down. But then again, isn't that what you sign up for when you go on the show.
I have a feeling Melissa wins- she's nice enough, but I still think she's a little juvenile and a little fake, but maybe that's just the cheerleader in her coming out.
In all reality, I'm a Jillian fan. That may not be a very accepted statement, but I find her genuine and kind. I would be happy to see her do well, if she can start looking out for herself instead of being strong for the other girls. I have hope!
Okay I've gone on long enough- Toodles until next week!! Home town dates here we come!!
you should have a bachelor party. . . but don't call it that:) you are making me want to watch that show again!!!! we will always have that teenage girl inside of us, huh.
I'm waiting...I'm waiting for your next bachelor recap, just so I can relive the moment!
Post a Comment