Thursday, January 29, 2009

so that's where that went...

lately i've been sleeping with one ear plug. it's just too loud in my room to get any sleep. anyway, last night after i put it in i wondered where the heck it went. normally i find it rolling around or under my pillow or something, but this time it was gone...for good. it wasn't until i checked isaac's diaper in the morning that i found it. yep, in his diaper. pee saturated. how the heck did it get in there?!

**it was in his bc if ya know what i mean...**

7 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

maybe they shouldn't just narrow those plugs to 'ear' plugs! Poor little man- what a trooper!

Jill said...

Make Derik get a CPAP mask and machine. It has been great. Better for Brent's health and better for me so I can get some sleep. Something you might consider. How did that end up in Isaac's diaper!?

Unknown said...

I think it was NK who pooped out an earplug we didn't even know we were mission! haha, so weird.

Unknown said...

missing. . .missing. .

Unknown said...

Oh funny. I could write a novel on all the things I've found in diapers...

The Jarmans said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blog, you are so fun....

* Nancy * said...

HILARIOUS!! Thanks for the laugh!