Tuesday, January 27, 2009

bach'n it up...

ok the bachelor this week was crazy, no?! it just keeps getting better and better. what makes me crazy is that i pick someone i like and then they go and do something nutty and it changes my mind. like lauren...i liked her. and then this week she got all crazy and pushy. they portrayed her as this sweet, likable girl and then she goes off and starts barking orders and being all awkward! stupid lauren...she basically sent herself home. plus, i went back and watched part of the first episode and she said she was "attractive". who says that?! that's not for someone to say about themselves...unless they want to date themselves. idiot.

and at first i thought i liked megan...it didn't take me long to figure out i didn't. she's self-absorbed...and mean. no matter what she thinks of herself, she's mean...and i guarantee she DOES NOT get along with everyone at home (that's what she said after the first episode).

i have always liked melissa. i'm pretty sure i was put off by her a little at first because of her weird lisp thing, but i think it's a nervous habit because i haven't noticed her doing it in the last couple episodes. what a strange thing to do... i think jason really likes her. you can see he acts a little more compassionate towards her. funny how she sort of resembles deanna...

i also kinda like jillian. i wasn't so sure about her at first, but i think i like her. maybe i just like her more because she was kinda quiet this week. i may not like her as much next week...but we'll see. i also think jason really likes her...but after the first round of dates he said that he really enjoyed jillian's kiss, but also said he seriously felt the sparks when he and melissa kissed, hmm...

ok now i thought i may have seriously disliked molly. especially after she stole jason during a cocktail night after she already had a rose. that was just lame. she hasn't been as bad lately, but i still wonder about her. i think jason really likes her, though.

ok...now for the rest. they're just fillers if you ask me. i really like naomi, but don't think that will go anywhere. i thought it was funny how she is in the top 5 and she was the first person out of the second limo...just like jason during the bachelorette. crazy, huh? i also really like stephanie. at first i thought "there is no way he is keeping her..she's weird!" and then he did. but i've really taken in her genuine nature. she's a sweet woman, but i don't think she's the one for jason. sad, but true.

now to change things up...when is deanna coming back?! she'll definitely ruin everything! i'll really feel sad for the girls when that happens...but to be fair, i think she and jason were really good together. i just lost a lot of respect for her when she chose jesse...she just seemed like she was forcing it...changing how she really was just to be the cool girlfriend.

ok, did you watch? what did you think?

6 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Watched both hours in about 40 minutes, so I don't have the names down like I thought. All I know is I was glad he sent those three home. Now I like everyone. DeAnna is coming back next week. Never liked her. NOt in the Bachelor, not in the Bachelorette, and not now that she is crawling back "really looking for love." Bleh.

Adrienne & Scott said...

Ha! You're so funny! The Bachelor is my guilty obsession! I love the show!! I am glad he got rid of who he did this week. I like the final 5. My 2 favorite...Stephanie & Gillian. It will be interesting with Deanna coming back. Wonder when that will be?! I'm addicted and can't wait to see the final result!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Deanna is coming BACK?!?! WHAT? She had her chance and picked goof ball Jesse, who was not cute whatsoever. I haven't been able to watch any episodes yet but I have been wanting too. Thanks for the scoop on all the girls! Hee hee! I still can't believe Deanna is coming back. Do you know when or what episode it will be?

Kelly Munns said...

ok, stacey...you can watch it online if you want at abc.com. they make you watch like a total of 2 minutes in commercials, but it's totally worth it. so that's how you can catch up if you want. we are on week four, i think, and i bet deanna comes back in two weeks. i'll definitely be posting after each episode so stay tuned for the latest drama-rama!

Zach and Nikky said...

Hey Kelly! I just read your comment on our blog...you are very observant! :) Thanks! I'll send you that invite for sure. -Nikky

Darcie said...

I totally agree with your whole comment!!!My fav's are Melissa, Molly and Jillian. I also don't believe that Stepanie is the one for him!!