Thursday, January 8, 2009

i'm addicted...

hi, my name is kelly, and i'm addicted to....

the bachelor

lame, right? i know. don't hate. i'm excited to see where this season goes. i had to watch it on the internet because stupid channel 2 is fighting with dish network and can't come to terms on their contract. it's way better on the tube, but not that terrible on my computer. sometimes i just watch the last episode of a show so i can skip all the drama and still know what happens. normally i am pretty good at figuring things out on the last episode. but let me tell you...i'm excited for the drama this season. i can already tell you which girls are going, going, gone!

did anyone else watch? anyone else get really annoyed when they toasted their glasses at the end and some girls said, "hopa!"? retards...

11 comments:

Nick and Lexie said...

I love the bachelor as well. It's my guilty pleasure. I only saw a little bit of it on Monday, but I think it will definitely be interesting! We should have bachelor get togethers where we watch it!

Brandaan and Melissa said...

Kelly, you make me laugh so hard. The fruits of your labor line is still making me gigle. I'm going to have to watch this season. Normally, I'm a fan and I'm not sure why I haven't watched. I'll let you know what I think after I watch it. I haven't heard the word retards in forever. I love it! I'll give a silent shout out when the girl says hopa.

Diana Taylor said...

Oh yeah lets here it for the bachelor. I started watching 2 seasons ago when I was living with Henry's family I was watching mostly because I could watch it online. Now I am no longer a closet fan and even make Henry watch it with me. Fun fact, I went to high school with Megan. They showed her I said, "oh I know her she's a real witchy type" sure enough she still is.

Spencer & Nikki said...

Okay so your comment was the funniest thing... I am so glad that we can be dream buddies. HAHAHA... you crack me up! So does Derek get into the Bachelor with you?

RaeAnn said...

Nice to hear some Christmas music from Reba year round :) I love the Bachelor and said from DAY ONE last season that I loved Jason and did not like DeAnna. Why is she back? WHy does she blink incessantly?

Kelly Munns said...

ok raeann...i can't help my christmas love. i still have ALL of my decorations up...including my dying tree. i can't imagine taking it all down. it'll be a sad day when derik finally has enough and makes me do it! and ps. i have mixed feelings about deanna. i caught a glimpse of her at the last bachelor and didn't really like her. then i kinda liked her during her show, but after she picked jesse she totally was a different character than they showed on the show. so who knows? i think jason really likes her and i can see him picking her if she stays around (which i'm sure that's where they're going with this...) afterall, they have history. something hard to come by in bachelor days...

Tanya said...

kelly the bachelor is definetly cool. i haven't watched this season but have in the past it is in no way lame! and by the way raeann, umm christmas music is cool all year round. especially reba.

* Nancy * said...

Ok, so I am here to comment your funny comments...because I don't watch the bachelor!!! I know, I need to get with it.
Kelly you crack me up! Especially the comment about your dying tree and all the Christmas decorations that are still up in your home!!! It's your house, and I think its great!

Unknown said...

ooh, that show is addicting!!! but I haven't watched it since travis dumped moana. . . broke my little heart. . . for reals. . .

Kara said...

Hey girl- Hallie's money/candy fetish, I'm not sure where it comes from but it's getting really old. She always has to have something sitting on her desk when she goes to sleep that way first thing when she gets up she grabs it. Really bizarre. As for the Bachelor...love it, and loved Jason from day one last time. Little tid bit- Steve's current co-worker is on this season, Molly. (Blonde girl) No Joke! She took a leave from work, and Steve knows her really well. He says it's awkward to watch it because he knows he'll he see her the next day. Anyway- watch out for her.

Chance and Beth said...

Oh I love reality TV!! And this is the best, and he's so adorable. I've had a couple crazy dreams about you guys lately... One you had 3 kids, two we didn't know about, and last night you guys moved back to rexburg... Hope all is well!! And if you've got a little girl and another little boy, I'd like to know about it!