angela got hooked up, as always. she's the princess of the family. i thought i was really cool painting her this "a" for her new place, but i'm sure it's taken a back seat to the wii my mom got her.
sadly, someone got derik a do-rag from the dollar store...and it's now documented. too bad the goatee makes it look like he should be wearing it.
and, yes, i got my boots. i'll show some pics once i get them treated. i don't want to wear and ruin them since they're suede...and it's really wet here.
after spending a couple hours with my grandma and grandpa as my mom was at her house preparing for dinner, we joined everyone around 3. i was supposed to make rolls for dinner and completely forgot! i had to do it that day so of course time got away from me. i was too busy making cards with my grandma. it was so much fun! i busted out 17 cards in like an hour! thanks to vaughn and rhonda for my new paper stack. i've been a card-making fool since christmas.
we had dinner at my mom's and just hung out. lots of family...lots of food...lots of good feelings. everyone was in a good mood and it was just a really special time for all! here are some pictures of isaac trying to say goodbye to the dogs. this took about thirty minutes...and the car was running.
8 comments:
OK - The do-rag is hillarious! I'm glad you had a great Christmas & got the boots... I bet you were pretty surprised! haha
i can't wait to see you wearing those boots! derik would love that do-rag! your mom did spoil your sister! i'm not going to show trey this post. he wants a wii with all his little heart. hope to see you soon!
those boots are made for walking girlie! I wish I would have forgotten to EAT all of the rolls that I downed.
ha it looked like isaac was sniffing the dogs . .so i'm glad for the clarification! :) ya your red boots are way sassy . .but lets talk about those cute fluffy white things your wearing-lovingit . .but not as much as the do rag rag ya the do rag rag! ghetto fabulous!
ha it looked like isaac was sniffing the dogs . .so i'm glad for the clarification! :) ya your red boots are way sassy . .but lets talk about those cute fluffy white things your wearing-lovingit . .but not as much as the do rag rag ya the do rag rag! ghetto fabulous!
Looks like you guys had a great time too :) The snow was so crazy, huh? Little Isaac is so cute with those dogs. We love springer spaniels.
Christmas is so fun with little kids. I like your boots. Definitely post a pic of that!!!
Such a fun age for Isaac...being able to tear the wrapping paper, and help others too, how cute!
I am so glad that you and your family had a good Christmas.
I am interested with what you'll wear your boots with...I just don't know what I'd do with boots. Come on now, who was the one with the fun shoes at Key? YOU!
Post a Comment