so for about a month now i've been working on our stockings. i was initially only making isaac one, but derik informed me that he's never had one. he's had the red furry ones, but not something personalized. so i decided that if i was making the both of them a stocking, i had to make myself one to match! so here they are! i did derik's first and i'm already contemplating doing it over... i also have to change his name to derik. afterall, in santa's book, it says "derik" not "dad"! and i stuffed his stocking with some candy his parents sent. i had no where else to put them!


8 comments:
Super cute. I wish I was talented like that. We need individualized ones, too. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
oh my gosh kelly i love them!!!! you really did an amazing job!
Kelly, how fun!!! I love them! Next year I am planning on making our stockings too! Good job!
nice job. you probably didn't even use a pattern or anything did you? way cute! i like that it says, kelly,dad, and isaac.. i was like dad who? ":)
Super cute! Looks like you need to be on the enrichment committee!
wow girl. . .those are super-d-duper cute. really. i love 'em!!!!!
I love these... some day... this is my second year I've been meaning to do this!!
Kelly! Those are adorable! And speaking of adorable, what a cutie you have! He is just as cute as a button.
Post a Comment