i am taking pam's latest blogging tool and outright blogging. i say what's on my mind and you get to suffer through it :)
i love cheese. i have had an upset stomach since saturday...cheese makes it worse, but everything i eat has cheese in it. i torture my body. i wonder how many times isaac can watch cinderella and not want to be a princess. i havent gotten tired of it yet. have you ever wondered if the little mouse voices are really those little people...you know, the tlc special people, primordial dwarfs. they sound just the same. i love coupons. i should start a organizing them better. i'll do anything for a dollar! uh-oh. my stomach is feeling the cheese ravioli with four cheese alfredo sauce i just ate. knew it was a mistake. at least isaac likes it. that kid is so picky! he's way too much like his mama. he's got my taste and my temper. poor kid. how did my lips get so chapped?! i haven't even really gone outside in this snowy weather, but somehow they are chapped. i hate wearing chapstick because i kiss isaac too much. i can't stand that isaac touches my face. we are getting blemishes in the exact same spot on our chins. how does that happen? ever wonder what cinderella's last name is? i wonder if it's tremain like the stepmother and step sisters. why does my nose run when i eat? i hate doing dishes. i used to think there was no way dishes could stack up in a sink...until i had isaac. i can't stand running the dishwasher when i'm awake. it's too loud! i always think of inventions to take care of the problems i have with certain things...like every night i think of a new invention to smack derik in the face to let him know he's snoring. one night it was a fly swatter with a retractable handle. then i thought of something that automatically smacked him once he started snoring. i've gotta do something...i can't get a good night's sleep anymore! i have to have the white noise or every breath is torture. i currently have the fan and the humidifier going. and let me tell you, it's freezing in our room at night! not to mention how isaac refuses to sleep with a blanket over him. he always kicks it off. i have to make sure he's warm enough by snuggling up next to him, but making sure to keep the blanket off. you know, all my brothers and i can't stand sleeping with a top sheet on the bed? weird, huh? we just found this out about each other a couple years ago. i used to spit in my sleep. it was because of soccer. i would spit on the field since we were always outside. then i guess i had dreams about playing soccer and would spit on the field which was, in fact, my pillow. sick, huh? i did it several months ago for the first time in a long time. i think i spit on isaac's head. i wish i still played soccer. i started playing in high school just to get in shape for basketball. turned out to be my favorite sport. i'm pretty sure i sucked, but i was fast and didn't mind getting down and dirty. i was a defender. isn't it funny how high school totally defines some people? it did me. my legs were so buff in high school. they were hard as a rock! i was chubby, though. ok, i wasn't skinny...that's for sure. in weights class i could squat double what i could bench. and i couldn't bench very much at all! i could do reps of 90 lbs. then when i had to max out i couldn't get 95 lbs. lame, huh? my brother split his shorts when he squatted at school once. he is so funny. we miss uncle tj. he used to have a truck that you had to start with some weird contraption. it was a trigger. not an ignition with a key...a trigger. we called the truck "barf". my brother's friend named my car "the rectum". it was a red chevy spectrum. fitting, i assume. i had the cleanest car ever. the only reason i never kept anything in there is because i worried the stench of the upholstery would transfer to whatever i kept in there. one time i was leaving someone's house and it was really tight getting out of the driveway so i had to go forward and then back up and keep doing this. well at one point i ran into a fence. i was more mad that my purse, and all it's contents, fell on the floor of my car than the fact that i ran into a fence. that's the beauty of having a crappy car that people call "the rectum". i hate the word creamy. can't stand it. what word do you hate? my brother marc used to make this nasty sound with his mouth that would make me want to vomit. he also used to chase me up the stairs and it freaked me out! i hate when people follow me up stairs. luckily we don't have any in my house. i wonder if i ever will. i assume i will one day. maybe i'll lose a little weight if i have stairs in my house. my mom moved to a one story house this year and she said she gained weight from not using the stairs so much. crazy, huh? i want a bigger back yard. ours backs up to a creek and it's kinda freaky with a little one around. i can't just send him out there to play. maybe we'll have to fence it in. or maybe we'll move soon! that'd be fun. isaac is so cute. i love his little face. i have to finish my stocking. let me rephrase...i have to start my stocking! and finish my sister's christmas cards...and start my own. and i need to go christmas shopping. too bad i have so much to do. i just want to curl up and watch cinderella all day with little i.
8 comments:
i think i was going to offer feedback or give an amen about something, but I forget, and I am dizzy.
Wow. That was a mouthful...or a thought-ful...or I don't know what. Lots of things. Tell Derik to quit snoring. I made my husband get a CPAP machine. He might look like Darth Vader but at least I get to sleep at night. We had a car we called Booger. But I think your rectum beats it. Does Isaac sleep with you? I couldn't do that. Well, I'm gonna go with RaeAnn and say... I'm dizzy too. That's about all I can remember to say.
You were NOT chubby in high school! And Cinderella's last name is Binderella...I'm pretty sure of it. :)
That was pure randomness bliss, woman! I LOVED it. Total stream of consciousness. I love hearing about ALL of that stuff. I laughed out loud about the spitting. Jonathan snores sometimes, but it's better when he uses those BreatheRight strips, and worse if he has dairy right before bed. Speaking of dairy, have you tried that Lactaid stuff or anything? I love chocolate but it does not love me. It freaks out my skin (even tho the "experts" say food doesn't do that, WHATEV!) and then the next day I get kind of bummed.
Loved the random thoughts. And, just for the record, you were NOT chubby in high school. Girly girl, you better believe me. I look back at pictures of when I was a teen and just want to hug myself, tell me not to worry so much, just to be happy and enjoy the blessings. I thought I was chubby then too, now I see I just had really, really skinny friends who made my butt look big. It's their fault, see? Blame it on others and you'll feel better ;)
wow, I'm flattered that I inspired such a outbreak of thought and memory:) haha. .. the rectum. . . hahahaha. oh man, and I cannot believe you get a good nights sleep with little Isaac all over the place. pretty amazing, little mama.
Okay, I was dumb. Apparently you're not private. I have no idea why I couldn't find it before. This was an awesome post by the way! I also love Cinderella. Isaac is adoarble.
Crotch...that's the word I hate. Congrats on your baby boy. "The Others"...whatever. This is fun that you have a blog.
Post a Comment