Friday, December 19, 2008

woot woot...

this is my 201st post! can you believe it?! anyway, i was looking for something i misplaced today and came across this picture of baby derik when he was isaac's age. i thought i would find one of me around the same age and show you guys what we looked like. everyone has mixed opinions on who isaac looks like. so here, decide for yourself...

baby isaac...













baby mama...













baby daddy...



















here are a couple more of me and isaac...they're both at about 10 months.

baby mama...













baby isaac...

6 comments:

Whitney said...

woot woot .. neked baby in the pool . .woot woot! nothin screams chritmas time like a kid loungin freestyle in the pool! :) hope you guys have a great holiday- merry christmas!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh i think he looks more like you kel! for sure!

* Nancy * said...

Kelly,

Cute pictures!!! Ya know, Isaac is a good mix between the two of you as babies. Now that you are all grown up, Isaac looks a lot like you. He is honestly an adorable boy! Keep posting updates of what he's been doing lately. They just grow so fast.
p.s. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...you're such a good friend!

Spencer & Nikki said...

Those are some cute pictures. He is a pretty good combo of the two of you.

Spencer & Nikki said...

Those are some cute pictures. He is a pretty good combo of the two of you.

Justin and Stacey said...

I think a combination of both. I think he looks like derik does now, but not so much his baby pictures. I don't know...it's so hard to tell!

Can you tell it's been a while since I have looked at people's blogs? I am just now getting caught up after the Christmas break. Glad to see you had a nice holiday! I love your outright blogging post. You make me laugh!