Friday, December 5, 2008

sweet sixteen...

today the little bugger is 16 months! i can't believe he's almost a year and a half. ok, yes i can. afterall, i AM with him all day long, right?! he's started saying a lot more things.

he can say:
sit (all the while signing for the dogs to sit...or santa, or nobody...)
grandpa (which sounds like "papa")
who's this (as he holds the phone up to his ear)
tj (as in uncle tj...he also signs this one. lately they've been playing a lot together and isaac will wake up from his nap signing tjs name)
isaac (this one comes out really cute...sounds something like "see-sit")
oooh burr
santa (i started teaching him so he might not be scared when we make him sit on his lap in a couple weeks)
jesus (when we asked him where jesus was, he showed us a picture without anyone teaching him...strange, huh?)
door
wall (these two are super cute and new...)

he's also doing really funny things:
slaps his bum when we ask where his caboose is (thanks to uncle tj)
he loves playing with uncle tj and uncle marc's beards
stiff arms the dogs when they get too close
tries to put on his own diaper (or wipe himself...over his clothes)














5 comments:

Jill said...

What a cute boy! So fun at this age.

Tanya said...

oh my goodness why is he growing up so fast!? what the?? if it is a year before we see each other again i am going to freak out!

amber schmidt said...

He's talking alot! I can't beleive they are allready 16 months! Cole is acting like a toddler more and more! SAD!!

Unknown said...

oohhh what a cutie!!! its funny how babies just know who jesus is. nk calls him "gee-gee"

Beth Willmore said...

Ok friend so I'm finally contacting you! I'm not cool enough to have a blog, but I cannot believe how adorable Isaac is! Are you guys coming up to Idaho at Christmas? If so I would definitely love to get together so you can see little Meg, (who's now 2.5,) and Parker (who is almost 6 months.)
I totally miss you and your hilarious-ness!
Beth Willmore