i love the one in his diaper holding that little monkey! i love seeing his little personality shine through . .but i mostly love how his little legs kinda bow in! i'm sure you posted long time ago about how he can walk . . . but seeing him standing there not holding on to anything makes him seem so much older. i mean just this summer he was crawlin all over rae's house!
Man oh man...where have I been! Your guy is so cute and full of personality! What a happy boy with his monkey. We bought Gabe a belt because everything falls right off of him!!! I hate it. Did you have to cut the belt because it was too long? We did.
8 comments:
who's tiny belt is that?
I can't beleive he is wearing at least one peice of clothing in every picture! haha He's getting so big!
don't worry...it's his belt.
Hey friend! So I totally started my own blog, so you'll have to check it out. Your little guy is beautiful! jaredandbeth.blogspot.com
he has hair!! it is way cute. . .what a big boy he is.
I absolutely love that he likes to dress up. Or belt up.
i love the one in his diaper holding that little monkey! i love seeing his little personality shine through . .but i mostly love how his little legs kinda bow in! i'm sure you posted long time ago about how he can walk . . . but seeing him standing there not holding on to anything makes him seem so much older. i mean just this summer he was crawlin all over rae's house!
Man oh man...where have I been!
Your guy is so cute and full of personality! What a happy boy with his monkey.
We bought Gabe a belt because everything falls right off of him!!! I hate it.
Did you have to cut the belt because it was too long? We did.
Post a Comment