Wednesday, February 18, 2009

here, lara...

eating yogurt like a dog (excuse my ticked off face. derik started making fun of my reactions and i was mad at him...)













don't worry, those chunks are granola.













watching sesame street online...













"mommy, mommy! my pony tail's too tight!"

12 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Kelly that's hilarious! I love the one of him watching sesame street...he's transfixed! Can't wait to see you guys!

Kacie said...

So cute!

The Jarmans said...

he is so dang cute... the one of his face in the bowl reminds me of a christmas story. i also love the camo shirt geoff and i already have camo baby clothes even though we dont have babies :) so cute! thanks for the pics

Jill said...

I love the yogurt on the face picture! So funny. Can't wait to see you guys in March!

bendanielsfamily said...

Cute pictures....is Jill coming to visit you? That will be so fun! I should invite myself too :)

Unknown said...

how did he come to eat yogurt like that? that is so funny. and I'm glad you clarified the mysterious chunks in the yogurt. . . hahaha

Denisse said...

ha ha ha ha!!! You are hilarious Kelly! and your little guy is precious!!!:) BTW...I've been reading your Bachelor posts and have been enjoying them...I was in major shock when he let Jillian go...I totally thought he was into her more than the other girls but now I definitely think Melissa has won his heart!:)

* Nancy * said...

DARLING boy!!!And a beautiful mommy!

Wes Harris said...

Seriously who needs a spoon?

The Heaton's said...

spoons are overrated anyways! isaac is so cute and growing up so fast.

about the bachelor! what the heck, what the heck! why on earth would he send jillian home, she was the cutest and funnest of all of them! melissa is just kind of weird and immature, and molly just doesn't seem to match him. and yes naomi, had a weird talking tongue problem that grossed me out when she talked, strange! and yes, why does the bachelor have to be so kissie!

Unknown said...

Oh what a pretty pretty boy. He looks a lot like you, right? I love the face in the bowl...

Megan said...

Yay I found your blog, Isaac is getting so big and I love his faces!