ok for all my loyal bachelor followers...what in the h-e-double hockey sticks just happened? so lara totally spoiled it for me when i saw her status on facebook saying how she can't believe he kept molly and how she has no chance against melissa next week. what?! lara, you butt! don't you know that the world revolves around me being totally surprised when i have to watch the bachelor online tuesday mornings? she has so much to learn...
alright, so here goes! must i say again, what in the h-e-double hockey sticks just happened?! jillian? really? jason, come on! where do i start....? ok first, why in the world would you spend the night with her if you knew you weren't in love with her? i understand spending time with her, but you know they were getting it on. that was not innocent kissing in the hot tub! i seriously thought he was regretting sending her home when she laid it all out for him. you can break the rules, you know...you can bring her back! poor poor jillian...
last week i was sure molly was the next to go. i'm still a little baffled by this. i thought for sure his feelings for jillian were stronger than they were for molly. i guess it just goes to show that their editing is amazing. good job bachelor. you've fooled me yet again! i think i like molly more and more. i'm hearing that people don't like her. what? why? i can see she might be a little pretty or young, but not as bad as melissa. anyway, i am suprised as heck that she's still in it...for a couple reasons...1) kara told me that her and steve are nearly sure molly doesn't get picked (steve works with molly) and 2) i'm pretty sure the bachelor did everything they could think of to let me believe that molly was the next to go. if not her, melissa. so what the heck?! lara thinks they kept molly because it would be an easier choice between her and melissa as opposed to jillian and melissa. whatever. i'm just mad.
this brings me to the prospective winner, melissa. she just bothers me. she's like a little girl. she whines and makes baby faces and it irritates me. she's obviously not good at relationships, seeing as her friends labeled her as a hussy last show. so good for her if this works out, but is she really ready? ugh...she just annoys me. especially because jason says that melissa is most like his ex-wife and deanna...really? just like both of them? hmm... come on jason, you're smarter than that! BREAK THE CYCLE!
during the previews for the next episode they mentioned how the "after the final rose" episode was with few cameras and attention out of respect for the parties involved. hmm...who does that sound like? seriously...what's the deal? are they trying to give it away or just make us jump to conclusions? this is just ridiculous. as a side note...did anyone notice deanna's beefy legs as she got out of the car? i don't think she's fat or anything, but the other girls are just teeny so it's kinda funny to me that i could tell it wasn't either of the two girls because of her physique. so what's she gonna do? will it phase jason? or will he handle it like she handled jeremy when he tried to have a second chance? dun dun dun! one thing's for sure...i will not be checking my facebook before i watch the next episode....lara
7 comments:
let me start by saying sorry for spoiling it for you kelly :( i will be in Florida for the next two mondays so i will not be able to do it next time :) I will however be back on Tuesday after the final show and boy am i excited to recap and read your blog.
now to the show.... i do agree with you that melissa is a bit young and a bit of a hussy but if thats what jason wants then thats what he will get.
molly is just as young and doesnt seem to be as nice and her family is a little too hoity toity.... i know i know editing...
anyhow until next time kelly you enjoy yourself and i promise i will not ruin it next time...
where is the new picture of little isaac? does the one in the previous blog count?
Why do you got to be a cheeleada hata? I like Melissa but I think J made a huge mistake in letting go of Jill. She is most wife ready in my perception. Oh, and why don't people like Molly? Two words: side-pony.
I too watch online and did not check Facebook until I watched because I had a feeling there would be a spoiler on there!
I couldn't believe he let Jillian go... couldn't believe it! She was my favorite by far. And, if he was going to let her go - why the steamy make-out scene? That was a little over the top. I've never seen someone make such a composed argument on their departure. GO JILLIAN!
Melissa is definitely the winner. There's no doubt in my mind. I don't remember him saying that Melissa is most like his ex-wife... but if that's the case, what is he thinking? Hello! It didn't work for a reason - maybe it's time to try something new!
I'm always annoyed that they push the finale back a week for the Women Tell All episode. I wish they'd just get right to the finale and let the women come back and be caddy after it's over!
And, my final point, I know you mentioned you think Stephanie will be the next Bachelorette but I think Jillian would make a better Bachelorette. She’s got the right personality for it – she’s lighthearted, adventurous, and doesn’t mind calling it how she sees it. And she seems like she’s at a point in her life where she’s ready to settle down and get married. I’d be happy if either of them were the next Bachelorette but I vote for Jillian!
i failed to mention that kacie told me about the "after the final rose" deal. but after she mentioned it, it just made sense. i can't imagine what else they might mean by that. and i got the same feeling about jillian when she was leaving...about her being the next bachelorette. i wonder if she'd want to do it, though. i can see her going both ways.
rae- i agree with thing about the side pony! did molly not look totally 80's with her crimpy hair and make-up when she was falling off that dam? i was like, wow she could be totally 80's! and the side pony...ugh. it's not cute. let's just knock it off...
Thank you for bringing up the side pony tail! What is the deal with that? Does she think it looks good. I agree with you Kelly, I think the only reason he kept her is probably because it's an easy choice between Molly and Melissa. I just think his conversations with Molly were pretty forced.
He's in love with Melissa, which makes me think that he has issues. It makes me want to know more about his divorce and how his ex wife, so called "left him." It seems like he's attracted to fairly unstable women, because that's really what I think Melissa is.
I think he also kind of regretted picking Jill to leave after she did. But I kinda think he knew she was the best one, but yet is still really drawn to Melissa and kinda can't help it. My favorite thing that Jill said was, "I'm not looking for something I did wrong, I just want to find somebody who loves me for who I am." Yeah!!! I hope she's the next bachelorette, but she might be above it. Danget!
Man oh man, the Kohls rumor mill is circling these days. Some believe, and although I'm skeptical, I realize it is a possibility, that Jason does choose Melissa but breaks up with her later. Which would make it the "Most dramatic rose ceremony in history"! He then starts to date Molly- Yes this is possible, and yes she has been flying to "LA" for work lately. Hmmm....could it be? This would confirm that she indeed was not picked, but still wins the prize...It's hard for me to wrap my head around it, but I'm trying.
I heard there is an after the rose ceremony 2 on Tuesday night...could that be where they announce he's dating someone else? I'm so confused.
For the record- I don't like Melissa- nor have I ever liked Melissa, the second she said all she wanted to be was a first grade teacher (after being a cheerleader for the cowboys) I wanted to slit my wrists! Could she be more fake? I do think ABC has done a phenomenal job promoting Melissa, and down playing Molly, which is why we're all a little confused as to what he sees in Molly. We all remember the tent date right? That must have been where it all started...
oh kara! you have certainly spread this thing wide open! what the heck is going to happen?! i am so intrigued and super glad steve works for her so i can get an inside look.
Post a Comment