ok so it's not my real birthday but my half birthday today, or so i thought. what exactly is a half birthday? is it the same date, just six months after your birthday? or is it the year split in half...like 182.5 days after your birthday? i think i calculated that 182/183 days after my birthday is march 5th/6th. so what is it? also, if you were born march 31st...there is no september 31st if that's how it works...so i'm confused.
2 comments:
I always thought it was exactly six months from your birthday. So my birthday is March 12... then my half birthday is September 12. But maybe I am wrong. (It's been known to happen!)
I don't know about a march 31st birthday.... that's a conundrum. Let me know if you figure it out. :)
Happy Half Birthday! I have no clue about this, but I've always counted 6 months from my b-day.
p.s. We missed each other by a few days in Idaho!!! Have fun.
Post a Comment