Tuesday, March 24, 2009

chillin out max and relaxin all cool...

here's a little of what we've been doing since we got back from idaho.
a little r&r...



















5 comments:

* Nancy * said...

What, your little man enjoys a little R&R?!? How cool! I wish Gabe would...I honestly don't watch my shows anymore. Actually I don't care too because I have plenty to do!!! Give your little guy a hug from me because he's my pal for liking to watch one of my favorite shows!
How fun that he'd wear a robe! So adorable Kelly!

* Nancy * said...

p.s. if your little guy prefers a handshake from strangers do that instead!

Unknown said...

What an awesome pink robe. And that smile, how do you ever discipline?? You are in trouble, hunny.

Beth Willmore said...

"and shootin some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighborhood..." Ok seriously, why did Fresh Prince go off of the air, it was the best show ever! I love Isaac in the robe - that should definitely show up again when he brings his first girlfriend home...

bendanielsfamily said...

I LOVE the robe picture. it is adorable!