so my friend
whitney is doing a pay it forward. here's what you do. leave a comment on this post and the first
three people will receive a handmade gift from me some time this year. the most exciting part is that you won't know
what it is or
when it will arrive! but here's the catch...before you can win, you must make your own pay it forward
post. let's spread the love this year, ya'll! this should be fun! happy paying-it-forward!
3 comments:
This is a great idea. I am going to do it too :) I cant wait to see what my surprise is woo hoo I'm the first to comment :) I guess this means I am wasting time when I should be working.
i wanna play but...
i can't do it captain, i don't have the power!
So...what do you think of Melissa being on dancing with the stars? Eat your heart out Jason! I flipped to that show for two hours to see her and wouldn't you know she was like the last one to go. She was great though!
Post a Comment