why, oh why, do i make that face?! anyway...here it is! 39 weeks and counting! this was yesterday before my 39 week appointment. i have gained a mass amount of weight and i'm showing no real signs of labor (although they don't check unless you want them to...i wasn't in the mood). my carpal tunnel is really gnarly today. my crotch hurts most of the time. my ankles get swollen pretty fast. but other than that, i'm feeling good! i have NO idea when this baby is going to show himself. but i'm ready! (unless it's tomorrow...i have a mom's night out and i should be able to enjoy myself one last time, alright?)
17 comments:
Hang in there. :)
Why do you have carpal tunnel? Have you always had it - or did it just appear with pregnancy? Thanks for being honest about your crotch... :) Good luck- can't wait to see the little guy and to hear how your experience was at the birthing center!
baaa! so close!!! love talking to you, love looking at your pics. I am pulling for 2/10/2010, but I am not the one waddling, so I guess I don't have much say.
beth, is that how you spell it?! i got it after i had isaac and it was terrible! i got it in both wrists...i seriously thought they were broken! it went away after a LONG time, but it just reappeared yesterday. now i have my brace on and it's freaking isaac out...he says, "take it off mommy!"
and i waddle with the best of them! me and happy feet...
Enjoy your night out tonight! I'm so excited for you...hope this last little stretch goes well. :)
you are so dang CUTE!!! i love it! good luck and im still shooting for the eight so you get one last weekend :) ENJOY!!!
i love that you continue to post pictures. there is pretty much nothing cuter to me than a pregnant person (other than myself). isn't the crotch pain weird? i had that too. good luck!
love your honesty! love your pic! Good luck sweet Kelly :)
can't even wait about it.
you make 39 weeks look gooooood!
hang in there! :)
Any names yet??? One more week!!! HOORAY!
a week?! shoot girl, i have 4 days!! that does NOT equal a week in my book. and yes, we have a name...would you like to know??
You have the cutest maternity clothes! I actually think you look smaller in your 39 week pic. I hope baby comes soon for your sake, and because I can't wait to see pictures!
Yes, I would like to know!! You're holding out on me!
~Stacey
haha...it's jonah jason. jason after my "tuesday's with grandpa" grandpa.
LOVE IT :)
Post a Comment